Young Partners is a vibrant group of patrons, ages 21-40. These premiere young supporters receive unique and exclusive opportunities throughout the year intended to expand their understanding and enjoyment of programs on stage, in the studio, and in the community.
Young Partners receive select invitations to Offstage: social, networking, and behind-the-scenes gatherings with the art and artists of Boston Ballet.
Benefits with a starting gift of $250
- Recognition in Boston Ballet's Playbill theater program
- Enjoy monthly issues of BB eNews
- Purchase tickets to season productions six weeks before the public
- Visit the Sydelle Gomberg Dance Library**
- In-studio viewing of a designated rehearsal
- Invitation to participate in an adult dance class at Boston Ballet School's Boston, Newton, or North Shore studios
- Signed production photograph of a company dancer
- Invitation to attend the 2014 Boston Ballet Ball at a special ticket price
- Backstage tour at a designated performance given by a Young Partner Council member
- Invitation to attend a special event featuring the artists of Boston Ballet
Please note: Young Partners who make a gift of $2,500 and greater are recognized in the Benefactors' Circle
Calendar of Upcoming Events
4/4 Edge of Vision - Pre-Production Party
5/20 Beyond the Stage with Jeffrey Cirio
5/21 Offstage @ Thrill of Contact
5/29 Young Partners Signature Event
Young Partners Council
Rachel Cossar*, Co-Chair
Millie Ann Ferres
Joanna Humphrey Flynn, Vice-Chair
Koren Phillips, Chair
*Boston Ballet company members
** Located in Boston Ballet's South End studios, 19 Clarendon Street, For hours of operation click here
^ Call 617.456.6333 to schedule. For use separate from other Boston Ballet School offers.
Boston Ballet in Elo Experience by Rosalie O'Connor.