Young Partners is a vibrant group of patrons, ages 21-40. These premiere young supporters receive unique and exclusive opportunities throughout the year intended to expand their understanding and enjoyment of programs on stage, in the studio, and in the community.
Young Partners receive select invitations to Offstage: social, networking, and behind-the-scenes gatherings with the art and artists of Boston Ballet.
Benefits with a starting gift of $250
- Recognition in Boston Ballet's Playbill theater program
- Enjoy monthly issues of BB eNews
- Purchase tickets to season productions six weeks before the public
- Visit the Sydelle Gomberg Dance Library**
- In-studio viewing of a designated rehearsal
- Invitation to participate in an adult dance class at Boston Ballet School's Boston, Newton, or North Shore studios
- Signed production photograph of a company dancer
- Invitation to attend the 2014 Boston Ballet Ball at a special ticket price
- Backstage tour at a designated performance given by a Young Partner Council member
- Invitation to attend a special event featuring the artists of Boston Ballet
Please note: Young Partners who make a gift of $2,500 and greater are recognized in the Benefactors' Circle
Calendar of Events
11/6 Offstage @ Swan Lake, Kick-Off Event at Blu
12/5 Young Partners Holiday Party
January TBD Glass after Class
2/7 Boston Ballet Ball
2/11 Young Partner Open Council Meeting
3/5 Offstage @ Lady of the Camellias
3/26 Offstage @ Perception: Shades of Sound
5/21 Offstage @ Thrill of Contact
Young Partners Council
Joanna Humphrey Flynn, Chair
Jean Paulynice, Chair
*Boston Ballet company members
** Located in Boston Ballet's South End studios, 19 Clarendon Street, For hours of operation click here
^ Call 617.456.6333 to schedule. For use separate from other Boston Ballet School offers.
Boston Ballet in Elo Experience by Rosalie O'Connor.